Some Nights is #1 !!!
Yes I do! LOVE THEM!
or for some, today’s the day!
personally, I think it’s great that fun. is getting their music out there to be heard. I was really excited about them being on Glee because the boys deserve it. Their music is absolutely wonderful and should be shared with the world. granted, I’d like to keep them “all to myself” but that’s just selfish and they deserve to be recognized for their amazing talent and beautifully written songs.
I’m not aware of this. Youtube video? Happened a show somewhere?
just put what you’d like as a “fun-thing” into the ask box. so for example if you want one that says “we are young” message “We are young” in the ask box.
I know I am! :)
or do you want one that actually says February 21? Cause I can do that if you’d like. Just let me know :)
By making ordering a bracelet from here, not only will you receive a really awesome, handmade bracelet, but you will be making a donation to a wonderful cause. Your donation will be going towards the Light the Night walk, which I am participating in on Sunday night at Target Field. The money donated will be used to help find a cure to end Leukemia. You won’t regret that great feeling you get once you donate and plus you get a really awesome bracelet!
Jack is terrible-thrills.tumblr.com
Andrew is andrewdost.com
And sadly Nate doesn’t have one.
I do have a personal tumblr and I suppose if you’re really interested you can find it here.
and this is from??
- Hey everyone! How are you guys? Good, I hope!
- I just want to let you know that this blog hasn’t been forgotten about. I’ve just been super busy these past couple weeks. I was planning on getting some posts queued up here this weekend, however my laptop has been sent to the doctor for some repairs and I don’t have access to the program to make the Things.
- You can still submit ideas and suggestions here.
- Also, I’ve been busy making bracelets and sending them out to people this past week. So far, I’ve raised almost 100 dollars and still have a ways to go to meet my goal. If you are interested, I’m still selling the bracelets here. Check them out! The cost of the bracelet is donated to the light the night walk that I will be participating in this September.
- Thanks so much everyone! You are all awesome! :)